Australia's leading water membership association, providing training, courses and industry events including Ozwater.
Register today to gain access to the latest news, trends and resources in the water sector. It is free to register for our e-Events newsletter and only takes a few minutes.
Being a member of the AWA is the best way to get connected with your peers in the broader water sector. AWA members have access to the latest technical and industry trends, information, networks and ongoing professional development.
Membership of the AWA demonstrates your commitment to the best in professional, scientific and environmentally sustainable practice.
Valuable communication information
• Dedicated website, event invitations and access to member-only content on the website • Regular e-newsletter providing you with the latest industry information and news, updates on events, jobs, tenders and practitioner profiles.
Specialised courses, events, conferences, seminars and study tours
• Discounts to courses, events and conferences to ensure you are kept up to date with industry trends and technology • Significant discount to Ozwater – Australia’s premier annual water conference and exhibition.
Research and publications at reduced rates
• Free subscription to the Water Journal • Free copy of the Australian Water Directory • Access to the online document library.
• Access to international research and networks through our reciprocal relationship with the International Water Association (IWA), and other water organisations.
Unparalleled networking opportunities
• National and regional interest groups and activities • Opportunities to connect with senior industry representatives and experts.
Recognition through our industry awards programs
• Opportunities for members to be recognised at a state and national level through the AWA awards program • Opportunities to represent Australia at a number of international Awards programs.
Download the AWA Individual Membership brochure. Join AWA now and keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Please note: All prices in AUD valid until 30 June 2012.
Due to cost of postage, member packs and publications will not be mailed to international members on Student/Retired/Unemployed or YWP rates.* Recent graduates and others new to the water industry (i.e. under 35 years of age) may be eligible for discounted rates as ‘Young Water Professionals’ for their first two years of membership with AWA. YWPs are eligible for the current discounted rate for the first year; the second year will include the current discounted rate plus CPI. By the third year, full membership fees will be payable. YWP membership: must be maintained continuously for two years; Is available to rejoining members who have had a student or unemployed membership; can only be issued once; is not available to existing full members or rejoining members other than those stated above.