Given to honour Australian Water Association members who, through long and meritorious service, have made positive and demonstrable contribution to the Association.
Members with a minimum of 15 years' service to the Australian Water Association
Nominations shall be supported by written evidence detailing the service and contributions of the nominee in relation to the following criteria:
- Active involvement in AWA’s networks and committees
- Commitment to building the profile of AWA
- Contribution to AWA’s Strategic Objectives
A nomination for Honorary Life Membership shall only be made by an Australian Water Association Branch Committee or by two or more Board members. Nominations should be submitted directly to AWA National office via the online nomination form below. Confidentiality in nomination is essential and nominees should not be aware that they are being nominated for the award.
The judging panel will be appointed by the Board and will typically comprise of the three most recent and available past Presidents. The decision of the judging panel will be presented to the Australian Water Association’s Board for approval.
Presidents Dinner prior to Ozwater
See our list of past recipients here
Submitting your nomination
Submissions should be in an electronic format and must include the following compiled information:
- A completed nomination form
- An executive summary outlining the main reason for the nomination (maximum 500 words)
- Detailed information introducing the nominee and addressing the criteria (maximum 4 A4 pages)
- Photo (in jpg or similar format)
- Biography (minimum 180 words, maximum 300 words)
- Two letters of reference
Monday, 19 March 2018
Australian Water Association Awards
ph. 02 9436 0055
Australian Water Association
PO Box 222, St Leonards NSW 1590